Become a successful Certified Life & Business Coach at your own pace. Get in-depth knowledge to launch your practice, transform lives and get rewarded.
What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching has grown to be a hugely successful form of talking therapy, to the extent that it has helped turn people’s lives around. A life coach is someone that looks to empower others by helping them make, meet and exceed goals in both their personal and professional lives.
What is Business Coaching?
Business coaching is a process used to take a business from where it is now to where the business owner and their business wants it to be. A business coach will assist and guide the business owner in growing their business by helping them clarify the vision of their business and how it fits in with their personal goals.
How much do life and business coaches make?
When you are a certified Life and Business coach, you are in business for yourself and can set your own fee and make as much money as you like. Statistically, Life coaches make an average of $160 per hour while Business coaches make an average of $325 per hour.
Benefits of Working with a Coach
According to a blog on bloomchase, Here are some benefits:
1. Accountability: A coach will hold you accountable to your goals and dreams and ensure that you achieve them.
2. Increased Productivity: A coach helps bring out the genius in you and thus helps you to increase your productivity.
3. Counsel: A coach will give you wise counsel that will help you to breakthrough to your next level of success or achievements.
4. A cheerleader: A coach will be your cheerleader and confidant. Everyone deserves a cheerleader.
5. Fresh Perspective: When you feel stuck in your project, a coach can bring clarity, fresh insights and new perspective to your task.
6. Helps you overcome obstacle: A coach will help you to overcome any problem or obstacle in your way to your dreams and success.
7. Personal Development: A coach will challenge you to be a better version of yourself.
8. Healthy rebuke: We all need someone in our corner who is not afraid or intimated to tell us the truth especially when we don’t feel like hearing it.
9. Building confidence: A coach will help you to build confidence. Confidence is a big leadership and business booster.
10. Sounding board: A coach will be a sounding board for your ideas, dreams, inventions and creativity
Life and Business Coaching Certification Modules
Module 1: What is Coaching?00:00
Module:2 How to find your coaching Niche (Video)00:00
Module 3: How to coach?00:00
Module 4 Setting up your Coaching Practice Business video00:00
Module 5 How to get Coaching Clients video00:00
Module 6 Social Media Genius video00:00
Module 7 Self care for the Coach video00:00
Module 8 Maximizing your Coaching Profits video00:00
Module 9 C P A Method and Techniques of Coaching and Counseling Practice00:00
Module 10 How to Sell $100 Million Dollars of Online Products (eBook Special)
Module 11: 10 Strategies of Getting New Counseling Clients (Download)
Module 12: The Power of Referrals video00:00
Module 13: Setting Proper Expectations video00:00
Module 14: Making Money Without Adding More Work video00:00